Monday, January 19, 2009

My Dad....

Well, I just wanted to do a little post about my dad for his birthday. He is such a great man and has done so much for me...When I was growing up I know that I didn't appreciate him as much as I should have....but now I know how special he is. Here is a list of things that I love and admire about my dad:
-his love for his family (wife, kids, grandkids, etc)
-his willingness to help everyone and anyone
-his sense of humor
-the way he plays with my boys
-his love for the gospel
-his willingness to do anything and everything for his family
-his jokes
-and so many more

When I had Kaleb my dad was my life support when Sam was between work and the hospital. My dad spent every moment at the NICU with my little boy. He was such a support and helped to keep me strong which really wasn't that easy. My dad loves his grandson's, all four of them. He is so good with them and he teaches them every chance he gets. He is a lot like his own dad was with me and my brothers and sister. My boys idolize their grandpa, Karson was his little shadow all weekend! My dad is so good with my husband....even when it's hard to be...he treats him so good and invites him with him to do so many things.
I just want my dad to know that I could sit here all day and write about him and how important he is but that would take to long....So dad thanks for everything you do...I love you so much and am very thankful to have you as my dad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! (25 again I think)

1 comment:

Ben and Amy said...

Dad's sure have a special spot in the hearts of his little girl, eh??