Monday, January 5, 2009

2009....Ready or Not!

Wow....I can hardly believe that 2008 has come and gone...and it is now 2009! What an exciting year to come...there are so many fun and exciting things to look forward to. First and most important baby Kaylee will be entering this world. (only 4 weeks left) We are super excited to finally be adding some pink to our home. My little "big" brother comes home from his mission. We just can't wait until June 2nd. I think my boys are more excited for that then the birth of this baby. Sam and I will have been married 8 years this June...So crazy. But I wouldn't trade a minute of those 8 years. I am sure with the amount of sibling's still single in both our families....there is bound to be at least one wedding this year? Guess we will have to wait and see. As for New Years Resolutions......well I am sure there is a lot is should do.....but there are a few for sure I really want to stick to......

1. Stop drinking Dr. Pepper ( we will start that one tomorrow....since I already broke it today :) )
2. Go to the gym after Kaylee is born every day....(can't let Sam loose more weight then me and he has a few month head start)
3. Spend more time with family and friends
4. Be closer to Christ.
5. Go on at least two family vacation's (No Sam,..... going to my mom and dads doesn't count)
6. Be a better friend to those who marry into our families aka in laws!
7. Just have a great year all around!

Well some of them should be simple others I will have to work on.....As for now...I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season and I wish everyone the best in 2009!

4 comments:

Tessa said...

Wow! I can't believe you only have 4 weeks left til she's here, when I saw you the other day you didn't even look pregnant =) I also can't believe your brother will be home this summer, seems like he just left. Where does the time go??

Emilee said...

your baby will be here before you know it. Please let me know what I can do for you.

Janille said...

I just saw your blog on Tracey and Adrian's. I thought that I would say Hi. Your kids are getting so big! Congrats on the upcoming baby!

Tiffany said...

Good luck with the New Years resolutions! I love that you had to specify what a family vacation is NOT! Such a guy thing I guess ;)