Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Delivery Game...Come Play

So yesterday I was able to go and have an ultra sound done of little Kaylee to make sure we were getting ready. It is so amazing the details that you can see when this far along. She has chubby cheeks, and some pretty good hair. When we were watching her the tech was telling me how they practice breathing. She was going to town...they say that is a sign of mature lungs and that she could come any day. I have been having lots of contractions and she just keeps dropping lower....so keep tuned in little Kaylee will be making here entrance into this world any day now...But just cause she is ready you watch.....she won't come out for a few weeks....Guess we will wait and see. I thought it would be fun to do a guessing game on here so.... a prize will be awarded to the person who is closest. Here is a few stats: She is really due Feb 12, my boys were all two weeks early, and my first two were in the five pound range and Karson was 7 lbs. 11oz. they all were 19 inches long.....So Give a date, weight, length, on my comments and lets see who wins! GOOD LUCK!

4 comments:

TIFFANI said...

Okay...January 26th, 6 lbs 10 oz, 18 1/2 inches long :) im sure im way super off but what they heck!

Tiffany said...

I am never good at this but I will give it a shot :)

February 1st, 6 lbs 7 oz, 19 1/2 inches

Good Luck, I hope everything goes well for both of you!!

Wyatt and Nikki said...

I'll Guess January 30th!! 7 lbs 7 oz!! She will be here before you know it!! My Baby girl just turned one:( they grow so fast!! Check out her new picture's!! Hope I win!!

Tiffany said...

NO baby news today???


I was so hoping to be the winner!

Good luck :)