Well so in case you haven't heard Number four is on it's way. A Little bit of a surprise but the lord always knows what is best I guess? So anyways we are Eight weeks, and due in early February. We were able to see it in an ultra sound this week, and sure enough it's in there, and I am sure feeling it this morning. The Nausea has set in. We are really hoping for a girl this time around, I just hope it would be safe with my three boys. Anyways. We will keep everyone up to date on when and how things are going.
Well...I am a little slow, but we made it to our seven year anniversary. I can hardly believe it! It has gone by so fast. We have been through a lot of things between kids and jobs and moves, but we have made it through. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful man like Sam. He is so good to our family and makes sure we are takin care of. He is a good man and we love him so much. We didn't do much for our anniversary....went and watched our boys play t-ball and that's about it. I love him so much and look forward to another 7 plus wonderful years.
I was tagged by Alyse. The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.
1. My 3 Boys Kaleb, Kasey and Karson
2. Spending time with my Husband Sam
3. Being with my extended family
2. Mean Dogs 3. my kids getting hurt
1. To buy a new car
2. To have a girl
3. to finish decorating my house
2. taking pictures
3. Watching ER
Random Surprising Facts
1. My oldest is 6 and he has 5 1/2 scrapbooks..can you say obsessed
2. We have lived in 11 different homes 5 different cities and 3 different counties in the 7 years we have been together. (Thank goodness we are finally settled)
3. I don't have a big toe nail (Gross I know sorry)