Thursday, June 5, 2008

TAGGED

I was tagged by Alyse. The rules are as follows: List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions, and 3 Random Surprising Facts About Yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names.


Joys
1. My 3 Boys Kaleb, Kasey and Karson
2. Spending time with my Husband Sam
3. Being with my extended family

Fears
1. Death
2. Mean Dogs
3. my kids getting hurt

Goals
1. To buy a new car
2. To have a girl
3. to finish decorating my house

Current Obsessions
1. Scrapbooking
2. taking pictures
3. Watching ER

Random Surprising Facts
1. My oldest is 6 and he has 5 1/2 scrapbooks..can you say obsessed
2. We have lived in 11 different homes 5 different cities and 3 different counties in the 7 years we have been together. (Thank goodness we are finally settled)
3. I don't have a big toe nail (Gross I know sorry)

Tag
1. Darci A
2. Tiffani M
3. Tiffany T
4. Nikki N
5. Trisha S

1 comment:

Lyns said...

How are you? Your boys are SOOO cute! Wow - I can totally see you in them. Randy was in Texas for 3 months working. We're glad to have him back. :) It's good to hear from you!