Thursday, June 26, 2008

Here Comes #4

Well so in case you haven't heard Number four is on it's way. A Little bit of a surprise but the lord always knows what is best I guess? So anyways we are Eight weeks, and due in early February. We were able to see it in an ultra sound this week, and sure enough it's in there, and I am sure feeling it this morning. The Nausea has set in. We are really hoping for a girl this time around, I just hope it would be safe with my three boys. Anyways. We will keep everyone up to date on when and how things are going.

6 comments:

TIFFANI said...

Wahoo...It's gonna be a little girl and if so I will probably spoil her cause she will be adorable!!

Darci said...

I was SOOOOO sick with Addy, and not so much with Brax, so maybe it will be a little girl :D Hope that you are feeling well.

Lyns said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! You are way ahead of me girl! :)

Tiffany said...

Congrats! Good luck with everything. Hopefully we can get together this summer for a bbq.

Tamra said...

Cograts! The answer to your question on my blog- we are in the process of moving to maybe Santaquin.

Hill said...

How exciting congrats!