Friday, July 18, 2008

A sad day

Well we are having a rough day in our home today. One of the greatest men I have ever known passed away this morning....my grandpa. We have know that it has been coming for a while but it is still super hard to handle. He was such a wonderful man and a great example to all who knew him. No matter where you go, people always know Dale Worwood. We had such a wonderful weekend with him during the stampede and he was so happy. He will greatly be missed and he will for sure leave a giant hole in our lives. I love you Grandpa!

4 comments:

Lyns said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandpa! He was a wonderful man and hopefully your family can be comforted at this time.

casey-trisha smith family said...

I've been thinking of you guys all day. Linda called me early this morning and told me that he had passed. Even though it was a blessing, it is still hard to let the ones you love go. I will miss his Hello, Hello's!

Darci said...

So Sorry to hear about your Grandpa. "The only way to take the sorrow out of death is to take the love out of life."

Tiffany said...

Sorry about your loss. These times always help us to remember how blessed we are to have the sealing power restored on earth. I am sure he is very proud of you and your family!