Thursday, July 17, 2008

Memories

Here is a fun little game...Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together or you have with our family. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.On your mark...get set...blog your memories!!

1 comment:

TIFFANI said...

Just one....how could I possibly leave just one!?!?! I have way too many memories with you and your family!!! The best ones were probably hanging out down in Scipio or just at your parents house...having fun as we always seemed to do!! Thanks for callin me today it really meant a lot!! Just know that I love ya!!