Saturday, August 27, 2011

School Days....

This summer went by so fast, and I honestly
can say I really don't like it when my kids
go back to school. It just means they are
growing up....and I am getting older!


Kaleb is in 4th grade this year. Which I
still think is a lie, he is still my little man!
His teacher is Mr Howard and he is super
excited to learn Utah History! He loves
riding his bike to school with our
cute neighbor boy Trevor. Kaleb didn't
want me to walk him in this year for the
first time! :( He is growing up!


Kasey is in the 2nd grade and his teacher
is Mrs. Sorenson! He was pretty worried
about this year because almost all his
friends are in the other class! His first day
was a little rough or as he said, "the worst
day of my life!" But it seems to be getting
better. He is pretty smart and loves to
read! He is the only one I don't have to
threaten to do their homework!


Kaylee started dancing this year from
Brittany Dykes who owns Just Dance.
She was so excited to start and did an
awesome job.


and finally Karson...He is our big
Kindergartner this year! He is so excited
to be going to school! On his first day we
were walking in and this cute little girl
was in front of us. He looked at me and
said...mom is she in my class... I told him
she probably was...and he says "good!
cause she is CUTE!" What a boy!

So they are all off and running and growing!
I love my kids so much! Here is to a great
year of learning new things, making new
friends, and hopefully staying out of
trouble!

No comments: