Friday, August 19, 2011

Boating on Electric

To wrap up our month on July we took a little boating trip
to Electric Lake! Aunt Laura and Uncle Brice brought their
boat up and took us all for a good ride!

I (Marcy) had never been out on a boat...along with all our
kids. I must admit I was nervous and Laura thought that
was great because she says she has never seen me out
of my comfort zone!

When the kids weren't on the boat they were fishing and
playing in the water! Karson didn't ride on the boat with
us, he always went with others so I didn't get many
pictures of him!

Kaleb and Kasey, with a lot of force, rode on the tube
behind the boat with Aunt Laura! I think after all the fear
finally left them they really enjoyed it! Sam did an awesome
job on the tube! It took a lot for Brice to finally throw him
off!
We had such a fun day! I think next time I may venture out
on to the tube! Thanks Brice and Laura!

No comments: