Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgivng Thankful List

Well....since tommorrow is Thanksgiving I thought that I would make a list of everything that I was thankful for.....Hopefully some of you who read this will do the same.

I am Thankful for....
-A loving husband who always does whatever he can to take care of our family. He is a hard worker, honors his priesthood, and loves us unconditionally.
-three wonderful little boys who keep me going everyday.
- kaleb....for his sweet little smile, for his little cowboy stage he is going through...and for all his haard work at school
- Kasey.....for his sense of humor, he always has us laughing, for his help with Karson and around the house
- Karson...for his hugs that he loves to give so often....and for those times when he just wants to sit on my lap and cuddle
-For two loving families who support our family and love us
-For the gospel
-For my brother who is such a good example to my boys and is working so hard at serving his misson and bringing the people of Arkansas to the church. 187 more day Bro...can't wait
-For friends who care enough to call just to see how we are
-For being as healthy as possible during this pregnancy. (Not counting my sugar level)

I love this time of year. I look forward to seeing so many family members this week and also to the great shopping day I will have with my mom and sister Friday morning. Get ready Kymberly 4 am comes early!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's good to see pics and hear how you and your family is doing. I didn't reazlize that you were pregnant. Maybe we'll get to see y'all when we come to Utah!

kevin's clan! said...

marcy great to hear from you. we loved the site and pics. Good luck with the girl! it's an adventure! much love faye