Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Baby Shower


I have to have a few of the best friends ever.
This past weekend they gave me a baby shower
for Kaylee. It is so weird to get pink after so much
blue. Above are my three sister inlaws on the curtis
side. They are so sweet. Brittany came all the way
from Price!

We are also patiently awaiting the arival
of Kensey and Mike's baby Waylon. She is
such cute pregnant lady. Luv Ya Kens and
can't wait to see that baby!

Above is my mom, Kensey, My second mom
Helen and Raquel and her baby Rowdie Lynn.

This is my grandma worwood who
let us have it in her house. (THANKS) and
my aunt Diane with the quilt they tied.

Kaylee got so many cute little things.
Thanks Erin and Darci you guys are the best!
Also thanks to everyone who came!




2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks like a great shower! Enjoy all of those PINK clothes!

Darci said...

Hope that you had a good time. Glad that little Waylon got here and is doing well :D