Thursday, September 25, 2008

Tagged

Favorite Three Tag

I was tagged by Alyse...

What are the last three things you purchased?
1. Groceries 2. Something for Mike's Baby 3. A Microwave for Laura and Brice's Wedding

What are the last three songs you downloaded for your I pod?
1. Waitin on a Women 2. Redneck Girl 3. Clay Walkers she likes it in the morning

What are your three favorite movies?
1. Madagascar 2. Cars 3. Kung Fu Panda

What are three things you have not done yet?
1. Had a baby girl (maybe this time) 2. Become an Aunt (but soon very soon) 3. Finished College

What are three things you cannot live without? (excluding people)
1. My Lap Top 2. Hot Buttered O's (Cherrios with melted butter, Crazy Pregnancy Craving) 3. the gospel

What are you three favorite dishes?
1. Collasal Shrimp (sizzler) 2. My mom's Chilli 3. My father in laws BBQ Turkey

What are your three favorite T.V. shows?
1. ER 2. Biggest Losser 3. Amazing Race

What are the last three places you traveled to that were more then one hundred miles away?
1. Las Vegas 2. Mesquite 3. Grand Junction

What are your three favorite desserts?
1. Cheesecake 2. My mom's Pan Eclairs 3. Dutch Oven Peach Cobbler

What are three things you would buy if money were not an issue?
1. Build a NEW HOUSE 2. Buy a Camp Trailer 3. Pay off my mom and dad's house

I tag Amy, Darci, and Tiffany.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Buttered Cheerios??! That is so awesome...the crazy things that pregnancy does to you huh? I love it! I am also a big fan of the Biggest Loser, good stuff! You guys should watch "Chuck," that's Adrian's new favorite show (Mondays at 7pm on channel 5). So you're waiting to find out what your baby is right? I don't know how you can do it, the suspense would kill me!