Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Not my Normal Post

Well I don't usually just post my feelings on here but for some reason I just need to get this all out. This morning I have done nothing but let my pregnant women emotions get a hold of me....or should I say take over me. Kaleb has been having a way tough time at school and so it makes it hard on me. There s a little boy in the school who is also a first grader...Kaleb has tried all the time to be this little boys friend....because he is autistic and doesn't have many friends. So anyways last week Kaleb got strangled, bit spit on a hit by this little kid. There is nothing the school will do because he has a disability...Well for those of you who know me....the mom in me didn't take lightly to it. I tried to tell Kaleb to stay away from him..but it isn't working he did it again yesterday....Kaleb just doesn't understand why he is doing it, cause Kaleb is this little boys only friend...and now Kaleb doesn't even want to go to school...My hands are tied and I really don't know where to go with it...I just feel bad for him. So I started telling my brother who is on a mission about it in an email and I got thinking about how much I miss him and how much my boys miss him...and man down come the river. My brother has been gone now for 16 months and man I didn't realize how much I missed him i guess until this morning cause I now can't stop crying. The next 8 months I am sure are going to fly by...or atleast I hope they do. I just keep telling my boys and mostly I am doing this for myself, that just think...Aunt Laura will get married in Sept, Halloween will be in Oct...Thanksgiving in Nov...December Christmas and Kasey turns 5...Late January early February we will have a new baby, March Karson will be 3, April Kaleb will be 7 and then Kevin will be home.....man it looks a lot worse then it sounds when you write it. So anyways my emotions are super high and I miss my brother....and I am worried about my first grader..So I am sorry I put everyone who reads this through this pain..but I can atleast put it down and try to move on!

3 comments:

TIFFANI said...

Hey Girlie!!
Just wanted you to know that I am here for ya!! If you ever need to just talk give me a call..im sure I wont be much help but I would love to listen!! I miss Kev too but time will go by I promise...haha tell turtle butt to just kick that poor little boys butt and see how he likes it!! No I'm teasin!! I wish that I could help ya!! Just know I love ya and I am here for ya if ya need me!!

Darci said...

So sorry to hear about Kaleb. Autistic children are really unpredictable. I hope that Kaleb will be able to go back to school and have a good time. Just tell him to stay far away from that little boy. I hope that you are feeling better too. Time will fly past and your bro will be home before you know it :D

Tiffany said...

That is tough on a 1st grader who is really just trying to do the right thing! I would try to get him a new class. It is still the beginning of the school year so he would still be fine making friends in the other class and ealrier enough that the change might be a breeze. Good luck