Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Thankful for November 2011

I am SO far behind on my blog ... I need to start being better
now that we have another missionary out so she can keep
caught up along with so many others!
So sit back and enjoy!

These pictures for November are very out of order but
I can't figure it out!

After Thanksgiving Nephi does an awesome light parade.
We love the parade!
Below is Kaylee with with her cousin Waylon


Addie and Kaylee were so excited to see Santa! Addie is
our really good friends Jed and Darci's little girl! Aren't
they so cute!


Karson, Braxton, Kasey, Kaleb, Kaylee and Addie


Karson letting Santa know all he wants!


Kasey had a list prepared to share with
Santa!


I love this picture with Kaylee and
Santa!


When we went up to the family property to get
our Christmas tree Kaleb got to shoot his very
first pine hen!

He was so excited about it!


At the Russon Thanksgiving Family dinner we took some
quick fun family shots. This is Grandpa and Grandma
Russon with the grandkids and great grandkids who
where there!


Below is the group that made it to Grandma Worwood's
for Thanksgiving this year!


Kaylee loved swinging in the tire swing at Great
Grandma Worwood's home! When I was a little girl (Marcy)
it was my favorite thing to sit in there and have my grandpa
push me!


Our sweet new little niece Brynnley


Kyle's Birthday party


The kids love new cousins!


Below is the kids with the picture that their Aunt Katie
sent them from the MTC! They were so excited!


Our month of November was a good one! We
as a family have so many great things to be
grateful for!

No comments: