Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter 2011

I love holiday's because of all the family time
and fun that we get to have!

The kids went to 3 Easter Egg Hunts this year!
TOO MUCH CANDY at our house!





Aunt Kym and Kaylee takin a break from coloring
Easter Eggs!




Kaylee and Waylon at the Yuba Easter Egg Hunt


The best kept tradition! Rolling Eggs in Scipio!
Or as the little kids did THROW Easter Eggs!




Then its always a fun. loving, time shooting trap!
Ok so the fun part is right....but the Worwoods
are a little competitive!





Even the girls shoot! And may I just say....between
my sister Kym, Kevin's Girlfriend Tacia, my mom,
Kyle's girlfriend Kiesha, and myself......the boys
should run!

We had so much fun!

2 comments:

Brian said...

I wish i had an easter like that. i am from the country and move to a city and i hate it. Please look at my blog.
Do you care about God and what you can do for others or is it all about just you? http://familyindirenedofassistance.blogspot.com/

Patricia said...

That was so much fun! I want to shoot too. Cute kids, by the way.