Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby!


Sam had a birthday last friday and I
wanted to do the same thing I am
doing for my kids for him. For his
birthday we went shopping so he
could get what he wanted. Then we
went to Chuck E Cheese, not his first
choice but the boys were sure happy!

Sam is such a great dad and husband. He
is totally my best friend and would do
anything for our family. He is a hard
worker. Sam loves to do anything with
his kids!

Sam honors his priesthood and is
a good exmple to all around him.
His is the Webelos leader in our ward
and loves the boys. He coached
little league wrestling and is now
coaching t ball.

I am so thankful for him, and love
him so much! Thanks Sam for all
you do for our family!

Hope you had a great birthday!
Love You!



1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday! We need to get together next time you are up this way!