Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Kaylee...3 weeks already


Everyone wants pictures...and sorry
I forget how busy you are with a newborn
plus I now have three boys on top of that.
So here are a few...above is her valentines
outfit.

We try to catch her smiling...which she does a lot.
I took her to her two week check up and she weighed
7lbs. 3 oz. and was 19 and a half inches...so she is growing!

....But not as fast as Waylon...Mike and Kensey's
little boy is growing so fast. He is already 3 and a half
months old.

Kaylee has another cousin not much older
then her...Sarah...and she is growing fast to.
She is already 5 months! They grow so fast!

Kaylee has been a fun baby..and not to
brag...but the best sleeper....She goes to
sleep at 9:30 and sleeps until 4:30! YEY!!!

I had to get her this hat...it's a little
big but she looks cute in it! (but I am
a little pregidice)





Kaylee's brothers love her so much.







4 comments:

TIFFANI said...

She is so stinkin cute!!! I need to see her!! :D

Lyns said...

She is so beautiful! I love the pics of all the boys holding her. :)

Darci said...

Very cute :D Thanks for showing her off!

Tracey said...

Wow, 3 weeks old and she is still smaller than our little Alexis was when she was born! Looks like she has quite the headband/bow collection. I'm sure you're loving finally having a little girl.