Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Pet Peeves..or should I say my thoughts of the day!

So I have been thinking a lot about things that bug me or have been bothering me....ya know like pet peeves! I have had a lot lately and for some reason my list keeps getting a little bigger...so here is my list:

- I hate when someone who is a first time mother....or has never been a mother tells you what kind of mother you should be and the things you do wrong when you have been doing it for almost 7 years!

- I hate when your friends get married and their husbands/wives think that now they don't need their own friends and should just be friends with theirs.

- When you work so hard to make someone feel welcome in your family and they treat you like dirt!

- When you do so many nice things for certain people....and they never return the favor or even send out a thank you!

- When your family or spouses family favors other members of the family.

- I hate it when someone is nice to your face but talks bad about you to your family members....Hello not like they aren't going to blab!

So anyways there are some of the things that bother me....When some of you read these I am sure you'll understand why I feel this way. So anyone who has comments please leave them...Anyone else who feels the same way feel free to post yours...It makes ya feel better. Kind of like your telling that certian person just how mad ya are in a round about kind of way!

2 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

Hi Marcy. I totally agree with your pet peeves. They are all very frustrating. I hope things are going well. Congrats on the baby girl.

See ya,
Annie

Tiffany said...

Sometimes all you need is a good vent! I may try this sometime :)